Luneta Hill Drive, 2600, Upper Session Rd, Baguio, Benguet, Philippines

August 19, 2017 that I received a 5 consecutive texts that I've withdrawn a 10,000; meaning 50, 000.00 pesos was deducted from my savings. I was really surprised I even doubled check if my card was lost but I found out that I have my card kept in my wallet I immediately called my son because the account was in my son's name.

I did so because when I called at the customer care hotline of BDO, agents said that it should be my son who need to report. I respected that and of course we asked if until when we are going to follow-it up the fact that we are not rich people we belong to a family class where both of parents need to work for two children, they replied maximum will be 15 working days. I waited until September 13, 2017 and that is today but the people from BDO keep on saying they will call me immediately as soon as they have the report.

I even called at the branch where I opened my son's account to help us but unfortunately Gosh no text no call. Simple lang naman po ibalik nyo yung pera naming pinaghirapan kitain, binangko namin yan kasi gusto namin safe ang pinaghirapan namin, ang masakit yung pinagkatiwalaan mong banko ang tagal ng serbisyo 15 working days ka rin nagiisip kung anu na ang mangyayari tattawag ka sa hotline nila wala namang ibibigay n matinong sagot.

Review about: Bdo Unibank Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Slow action to complains.

Comments